Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I got a Feelin'

Hey guys! I'm so excited because my lovely cousin just found both of the songs I've been looking for WITH video!

The first is I gotta Feeling, which is sung by The Black Eyed Peas usually, but was remade to I gotta feeling This year's gonna be a good year This year's gonna be a repeat year!

I tried to get the video to play directly on my blog, but since I can't, here's the link to the video.

There's also a Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus remade to "Phillies going all the way!" Here's the link to that video as well.

I love that the people that make these songs put clips from the games in the songs.
Love it! I'm so excited for tomorrow. I'm so lucky to be a Delaware valley girl, so I can go to the city tomorrow and be there when the Phills win their way into the World Series... I hope. My fingers are crossed.

Jimmy Rollins made it quite clear last night that no matter what, the game's not over until there are 27 outs. We only had 26, and we weren't done. One more game and it's back to the World Series!!

If you're looking for a little more Philly love, here's a blog I found. Funny, easy to read, and definitely loves the Phillies, so he's okay in my book! He keeps a detailed description of each game, videos, and quotes from players and opposing teams. He also adds posts from newspapers and blogs from other cities and areas for different points of view. Clearly for entertainment purposes.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment