Sunday, October 11, 2009

Game 2

I know this is late coming, but I didn't get to watch much of game three because I had to go to school. I was getting updates via text, and was not happy with what I was reading. Hamels left after 5 innings and was soon in the delivery room with his wife (Heidi Strobel of Survivor: The Amazon fame). Heidi did not give birth to their first child, Caleb Michel, until October 9th around 9 A.M. Jayson Werth started a rally with a solo shot for 1 to make it 5-4 late in the game, but they just couldn't come up with the win. It is now an even series at 1-1.

Last night, game three was delayed thanks to the fabulous baseball weather they have in Colorado.

20 degree weather, and heavy snow caused the postponement, and the schedule is as follows:

Tonight at 10:07, Monday is TBA, and Tuesday... I don't want to think about Tuesday.

I know this has nothing to do with the Phills, but the Eagles are also playing today and keeping me entertained while I wait for baseball. Donovan back on the field and looking really good as is Mr. Desean Jackson with 2 touchdowns already this afternoon in the end of the first half. Gotta love Philadelphia sports!

Let's do it for Harry and Jim!
I will definitely be writing a post about Harry the K soon <3
Until then, here's the ABC news coverage of his memorial that took place on Citizen's Bank Field, along with some pictures and video. If you scroll down, you can watch each section of the memorial of the people you're most interested in from family friends and the president of baseball.
RIP HK

No comments:

Post a Comment