Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Phillies Phans

Hi all! My name is Kelly Anne, and I'm from south New Jersey and am currently a student at Rowan University. I am so excited about this road to the repeat, that I wanted to learn more about the team's history, the players, and the managers and coaches. I've been watching the Phillies for awhile now, and now I'm really interested in being more informed, and I thought the best way to do it was to also try to inform others, and get some information that way.
As a woman, I understand the bias against me, but I hope I can be a good source of information and maybe some entertainment. I usually cannot stand woman sportscasters, and I'm not trying to be a source of in-depth analysis of the game, but maybe some information and questions you may not otherwise of thought of.

Go Phills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment